Friday, November 07, 2008

Warm, fuzzy blog awards

I love getting blog awards, it gives me a warm buzz of belonging, so thanks to Jeanne of Cooksister for giving me one of these. Now, according to the rules, I get to share it with seven more blogs I love to read:

Here are the rules:

1) Add the logo of the award to your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you (as shown above).
3) Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog

So, in no particular order, I nominate:
Mary Alice of From the Frontlines
Charlotte of Charlotte's Web
Hen of Diary of Domestic Hiss
Jenny of Prairie Farmeress
Planet Nomad
Corey of Tongue in Cheek
Meredith of Poppy Fields

And I had to leave out loads more blogs that I love to read to keep it down to seven, so please feel a bit of blog love coming your way, even if I haven't linked to you right this minute!

Now I'm hitting the sofa with a bar of Lindt Intense Orange chocolate and a mug of Rooibos tea - the weekend has begun!

3 comments:

  1. OH, WOW, WOW, WOW!
    Thank you so much Kit!
    Hen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming from you this is such a treat! Thank you so much Kit! You are most deserving of the award...and I can see I'm in good company! woo hoo! xxxooo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments - I appreciate every one!